1. Association Liability (incorporating Professional Indemnity and Directors and Officers Liability)
2. General Liability (Public and Products Liability)
To request a Combine Liability Proposal Form please Contact Us.
Please indicate on the proposal form if you require a quotation for Association Liability and/or General Liability and/or Both.
Brief Summary of Combine Liability Cover
1. Association Liability (incorporating Professional Indemnity & Directors and Officers Liability).
2. Professional Indemnity- Covers your legal liability to third parties for personal injury, property damage and financial loss from a claim first received by you and notified to the insurer during the period of insurance, alleging breach of professional duty by any negligent act, error or omission.
3. Directors & Officers Liability – Covers your legal liability, as a director and/or officer of the insured organisation, to third parties for alleged breach of duty arising out of a claim for which you are not indemnified by the organization. The claim must be first made against you and notified to the insurer during the period of cover.
4. Public and Products Liability- Covers your legal liability to third parties for personal injury or property damage caused by an occurrence during the period of insurance and arising out of your business and/or products.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED/MAJOR EXCLUSIONS
Activities outside the description of insured activities
Willful damage caused by volunteers
Molestation of children
Liability for use/ownership of vehicles